- Introduction to Data
- Using SQL for Data Analysis
- Data Visualization in Tableau
This project follows the learning covered in the Udacity Business Analytics Nanodegree’s third module Data Visualization in Tableau.
Build Data Dashboards
Learn how to select the most appropriate data visualization for an analysis. Learn how to evaluate the effectiveness of a data visualization and build interactive and engaging Tableau dashboards.
- Your visualization work should use Tableau: other visualization tools may not be evaluated by reviewers.
- Remember that your visualization should be explanatory in nature and communicate specific results that you want to show.
- A PDF report that includes the following sections:
- Links to your dashboards or story
- Summary: a brief description of the visualization and the main story or findings conveyed
- Design: explain any design choices you made including changes to the visualization after collecting feedback
- Resources: list of Web sites, books, forums, blog posts, GitHub repositories, etc that you referred to or used in this submission (Add N/A if you did not use such resources).