Source: AWS newsletter dated 17 May 2023
Extract more value from your data
Take advantage of AWS Data services to unlock the value of your data—empower everyone in your company to make better and faster decisions with data, improve the customer experience, optimize processes, reduce operational costs and risks, and discover new products.
In the eBook Top 8 Data Use Cases for Startups, discover how eight leading startups are successfully taking advantage of AWS Data services to gain measurable value from their data. Learn how AWS Data services can help you improve customer experiences, optimize data management costs, discover new product development opportunities, and more.
Eight use cases covered in the eBook:
- Customer 360: Unify your customer data from multiple sources, such as applications, websites, and marketing channels, and create a single source of truth.
- Data-driven decision making: Data-driven decision making (DDDM) is the process of using data to inform and guide decisions.
- Cost optimization: Cost optimization is a business-focused discipline for reducing spending and costs while maximizing business value.
- Future-proof customer experience: To build intelligent, scalable, and future-proof applications that stay relevant for your customers today and tomorrow.
- Meet regulations and customer demand: Today’s startups amass large amounts of consumer data, including personally identifiable information (PII). This data contains a wealth of information that can be used to improve business offerings—yet the sensitive data contained within must be protected to retain customer trust and comply with privacy regulations and mandates.
- Fraud and risk reduction: Proactively detecting and addressing online fraud or suspicious activities helps your startup avoid revenue loss and brand damage and provides a frictionless customer online experience.
- Discover new products, markets, and segments: With a trail of data connecting every online activity and device, startups are discovering new ways to use data for transactional, informational, and analytical purposes.
- Sustainability: Improving long-term environmental, economic, and societal impact: Build sustainability solutions ranging from carbon tracking to energy conservation to waste reduction by helping you to ingest, analyze, and manage sustainability data.